- What is your name, location, and company/work/farm background?
Jeff Miller, Lubbock, TX, ForeFront Agronomy LLC, born and raised on the farm. 25 years in the seed and agronomy business, Owner of ForeFront Agronomy the last 3 years.
- What do you specialize in?
Seed Product Placement, Precision Water Management, Soil Health & Balance
- What is your philosophy in Agriculture?
Agriculture is a culmination of systems that need to work in balance with each other to produce a profitable product that is safe and of the highest quality for the end user.
- What is your favorite piece (hardware or software) of AgTech today?
A soil probe and boots. I’m still waiting on a favorite software.
- With all the new things in Ag what are you the most bullish on? Bearish on?
I think the soil health movement will continue to rise across the country as it relates to farm profitability gains. Massive precision ag platforms developed by the larger corporations will continue to not provide any value to the farm.
- What do you like about IN10T?
Real world results from real world farmers. Putting products and practices to work in their environment and matching their management style, while coupling agronomist and technical input from IN10T partners.