- What is your name, location, and company/work/farm background?
Chad Rubbelke, Des Lacs ND. Owner of Rubbelke farms, bachelors in ag from NDSU and been working with precision ag and complex agronomy in wheat and small grains for years.
- What do you specialize in?
Specialize in specialty crops and high management wheat, canola, and soybeans.
- What is your philosophy in Agriculture?
If you’re not learning and moving forward you’re not building your farm as a business.
- What is your favorite piece (hardware or software) of AgTech today?
FieldView for the simple fact is brings data management into the cab of the combine where my father and I can discuss experiments and make real time decisions for the future.
- With all the new things in Ag what are you the most bullish on? Bearish on?
I’m the most bullish on biotech. From what I’ve seen, our advancements are coming so fast that soon our agronomy will be based on these and we will be able to manipulate them easier than chemistry. I’m most bearish on automation technology. As an industry, we can barely get two systems to talk together. So to be efficient in this, we need to get over that major obstacle.
- What do you like about IN10T?
IN10T brings a missing link to my operation. We base our operation on implementing the newest tech to our farm. IN10T brings this ability to us along with a network of friendships that are becoming just as important as the ag tech.